Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sarcasm so boundless, it terrifies me.


Mock trial @ JPS

It was definitely an experience one should add to their list of "must dos/see". Although, the arguments were flawed, the entertainment was enjoyable. It must have been hard work coming up with a storyline, plot, questions, etc in a month. I was most surprised that the witnesses and accused came in costumes. Oh, and not to mention the judge too.

I'm glad I became a jury (not to mention it gave me some motivation to pay attention to the case being brought forth). I'm sure a real court wouldn't have been humorous at any point but this- it was definitely entertaining.

Good job and well done to attempt the first mock trial of the JPS club :)

xx
Surprised as I was, I knew it meant nothing, because you just weren't fearful.

xx

EYAA's
award ceremony is coming up and I'm so screwed. To stop or not to stop?

No comments: