Sunday, May 18, 2008

Alter ego ;


"feeling flushed and hot, she begins to wonder..."
.
.
.

Her flawless cream colored skin brushed against the silk comforter. "Wow, this gentleman must have elegant taste, to afford such comfort." Well, it isn't as if she wasn't one herself. She slept on a King sized, extra soft mattress, with a comforter made from the finest Siamese silk and two maids to attend to her every need. Ironically, who'd have known that she would end up in a place with such similarities, half dressed and lavender scented.

She stood up for the first time ever since she woke up, and placed her feet gracefully on the white marble platform. The cold ground refreshed her senses and she tingled all over her body. It felt as if she had jump into a freezing cold pool.

She looked around and found something odd about it's living premises; no pictures were found anywhere, be it a picture frame or even an artistic piece. Gone, the chance to denude this gentleman's mystery. That aside, her throat thirst for anything that could quench her thirst, and so, she walked to the kitchen. Assuming that this gentleman was a bachelor, the kitchen was well maintained, plus it was spotless unsullied. Everything, everywhere was in tip top condition. That made her even more curious about this man. Who is he and why isn't he here?

While helping herself to a glass of water, she saw a note. It was addressed to her. How did he know my name? It read:

Dear Miss Anelya,

Pardon my lack of etiquette for not formally introducing myself but I had to rush off for an important errand today. I'm terribly sorry that I had to leave you all alone this beautiful morning. You were drunk and collapsed in my arms last night, therefore, I have brought you my humble home. I hope I have not startled you in any way. I would like us to formally introduce ourselves tonight if you do not mind, so feel free to call Edward; he is my butler and will attend to your every need today. Be well, and have a good day. The limo shall be here at 7pm tonight.

P.s: You looked pain painstakingly beautiful when you were flushed and asleep.

Yours sincerely,
Asriel

How bold.

She was falling for this man's boldness and charm. I think I'll meet him tonight. Asriel, what a beautiful name for a man. With her mind imagining what Asriel might be like, she began to feel a soft growl coming from within her stomach. Edward, the butler eh?

Picking up the phone, she dialed the speed number given and a mellow voice answered on the other side.

"Good morning Miss Anelya. I hope you are well this morning. I'm Edward; how may I be of assistance?"

"Yes, good morning Edward. I'd like a fruit platter and a favor. I need a dress for tonight's occasion, if you've been informed. Could you please get a ride ready for me?"

"Definitely, miss. I shall bring your breakfast up immediately. Is there anything else you need?"

"Not at the moment. Thank you very much."

"It is my pleasure, miss. Then, I shall bring the platter up immediately."

The conversation ended. Funny though, it did not sound awkward. This could be the change in my life. This could open a totally unfamiliar chapter in my life. Excitement overwhelmed her, and she was ready to face whatever this man has got up his sleeve. For a moment, she smiled, and her cheeks blushed cherry pink, and for that moment, she was free from the chains of her austere past.

xx

After CHC's dance practice, I visited Tim at the church and saw something fascinating. This ;

It comes in 3 colors!
Everyone say "wah!"
.
.
.

Kira, kira ni narimashita! :)
.
.
.

*Squeals like a small kid*

Unique right?
Sorry la, if it actually existed long before I've known about it. But it was my first time, witnessing such a mouse in action. Awed.

xx

"He played his classical guitar up on that intense stage. Displaying the wonders of his fingers; he caught my eye and I could only stare in admiration. The vibe unknown as to whether shot at me, was mysterious and heart throbbing. Was it the music, was it the pumped up atmosphere, or was it just a moment of eye contact? Either way, he has left me distracted, and warm."

.
.
.
Hey there stranger, if you don't mind, I'd like to know you.
If he serenaded me within the depths of his soul, there is no doubt, I would savor the emotions felt, and sob with a smile on my face.
.
.
.

It's out of control, but I can't it let go. I'm a house of cards in the hurricane; a reckless ride in the pouring rain; he cuts me, and the pain is all I feel.

`bloodstain.

No comments: