Sunday, May 11, 2008

Your actions outspoke your words.


*clears throat*
(Been shouting/laughing/screaming/singing, too much lately :p)

~

Before I continue the story (read last post), I'd like to share this :)

These people, they roam the streets. Own it, some people say; terrorize it some others speak of, but do we really know their stories? Tatter clothing, dirty faces, unhealthy addictions, wearied complexions, oppressive exteriors, and unattended sympathies. Yes, they are homeless, poor and unfortunate.

It was a great experience participating in the soup kitchen event, as it opened my eyes to see the environment I've never set eyes upon before. The strict yet carefree culture, mixed with racial diverseness made me understand that not all underprivileged people are harmful. It felt fulfilling and comforting that I could offer my services to those who need them.

Mind you, they have a decent courtesy for saying thanks. These are people who truly appreciate things they are short of.

I could say, conclusively, that it was an achievement, in abundance.
.
.
.


THIS picture was displayed on purpose to see how refined our kitchen was. I expected our jobs to be more dirty, but hey, who's complaining? :)
.
.
.

Results of our dutiful fingers scooping freshed cooked HOT rice.
.
.
.

Our civilized area of distribution.
.
.
.

Diligently at work. Haha.
.
.
.

He, who is, the scooper of gravy. His right hand was showered with muscle pain after scooping for over 100 people.
.
.
.

KL streets; the walk back to the LRT station.
There were 3 policemen walking behind me, and I didn't even notice! Maybe they thought I was smuggling in something. :D (Yeah la, I was smuggling in illegal pads -.-)
.
.
.

SUBWAY
I have finally, rewarded my taste buds and appetite with this delectable meal!
For RM12.80; this was all worth the moolah. Gawd, it was tastylicious! *drool
.
.
.

The long and windy and shaky road home.

~

Scenic panorama.

Of the one day, that I walked the pavement at the park alone, enjoying the morning sun on my cheeks, and refreshing breeze blown against my body;

You, who know me best, still, would never know what prompt me to snap the dazzling sunlight.
.
.
.

Calm and collected; these greens represent the sincerity of my heart.
.
.
.

But then again, even in light, darkness dawns upon her silhouette, bringing confusing inequity at her feet.

~

I know I'm a little late but -

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to ALL MUMMYKINS :D
[
red represents hot-ness mmkay *wink ]

May all your daughters/sons/adopted children/relatives give you more massages, shopping sprees, happiness and LESS pain in ass moments :)

xX.

No comments: