Friday, September 05, 2008

Give me a museum and I'll fill it;


Counting down to T-minus 5 hours and 40 minutes... bla bla secs.

To each his own; to do or do not- there is no 'try'. Kill or be killed- there is no 'try'.

The many years I've been trying to tell you that; and now I've finally found the right words. I think in a million years or more, I still wouldn't be able to define you as a whole. You are full of surprises and mysteries that there are times I cannot dig any dirt up. Slick as you may be, you never failed to be there for me and you always became my pillar of support, whether I liked it or not.


A small dedication before I write upon the real day - 6th of September:
  • Thank you for always being around to get punched :)
Of course I mean it in a good way.


It's time for my holy obligations :p Will be back to update the status, till then;

T-minus 5 hours and 15 minutes;
Smile la, smile what? Huh!

//edit

@12am
You were blessed with wonderful lyrics of a heart beating out of love.

@2am
Happy Sexy 19th Birthday syg.
Have a good one, coz you're gettin old ;)


Kampai to;
more late nights ;)
more cyber (what nots)
more outings
more care, attention and manja-ness
more Japanese food
more losing to me in sports
more scribbles
more secret whispers
more telepathy communication
more tender loving care
more phone calls
more everything
:)

"The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss - to the many years that will come, fulfilling a lifetime of love."

I love it when we connect in our loving ways :)

No comments: