Sunday, October 21, 2007

;Salvation is here.


Here I am, present once again to present randomness. It is a disease I tell you. But a good one :) Gory horror movies are disgustingly grotesque if you ask me. It makes you sick in your stomach, feel paranoid, think to never put yourself in that kind of scene, etc. I had no idea why I just said those above -.- Maybe even watching someone get burned alive makes me puke. Oh well, it's a choice.

xx

I went to Giant with my cousin to get some ice cream for the relatives. Quite in a hurry I'd say. But I'm glad I did or I wouldn't have seen this cute little thang. Meet,

Blackie! Well, I don't really know its real name but it's adorable.
.
.
.

Yes you! Sleek and elegant. Such a pity that no one's able to bring you home :( Wish I could. (Circumstances don't allow it, mind you)
.
.
.

Meet the boys:
Big D (darren)
.
.
.

D Jr. (my brother)

Ah, males will always be males. This is how they bond. So violent, tsk tsk :p
.
.
.

While taking a walk at the park, I came across this thing:
What does it look like to you? It's a log, btw.
.
.
.

This is an MD. God knows what that stands for but it was parked right in front of muh boutique. My colleague & I were ecstatic to the point of guessing whether the driver was a guy or a chic.
Turns out to be a lady. Oh, bummer :p (Don't be jealous <3)
.
.
.

After class one fine night, I needed a sugar boost. So, I walked to McDs and bought meself a chocolattes sundae. Yum, yumssies.
Then I saw this cat, sitting all by himself at a corner; just like me waiting for my dad/mom to pick me up. I couldn't finish my ice cream, so I gave some to this lil kitty. He ate from my spoon! But I couldn't take a pic, because my hands were full :(
.
.
.

Finally, the end of the randomness;
Muh` :) I found this somewhere in the pc -.-

More updates as soon as I can feel more like a human. Leg cramps due to latin & work, fatigue due to memorizing & work. There's more. Go figure.

Toodelahs fer now ;) winkikins <3

No comments: