Friday, October 05, 2007

For where thou art, there is the world itself, and where though art not, desolation.


Work was work; boss was boss -.- I tell you they've begun to realize what kind of clothings I wear. So they purposely buy all those that I would MOST PROBABLY like, just to tease me. Knn. But I can control myself, hmp!

xx

Camp is on Sunday. It's do or die. I can only imagine the fun I'd be having sleeping in a tent (for the first time, but if playing in the IKEA children tent goes under that category, then it would be my 3rd time) Mosquitoes/bugs/jungle toilet/grass/mud; here I come. & Imightconquer... or so I hope. What's wrong with being pessimistic! I expect the worst.

xx

Omg, a mosquito just got 4 bites out of me in say, 10 minutes? 2 bites in the ass, 1 on my calves, and another on my thigh. So sneaky & perverted -.- Stewpid hot weather. Ugh, cannot stand this. Air cond is officially my best friend now, shiniu da :D

xx

And now, dungu-ness will emerge.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar but never doubt that I love."
.
.
.

Only the ones close to me will know what's rare about this pic.
.
.
.

This is as you can see what it is. I'm planning to alter it into an upgraded design. Ideas anyone?
.
.
.

"I can express no kinder sign of love, than this kind kiss."

Terrorist giler mmkay. I told my bosses "I've got no gun" They were laughing at me for a while, but when I told them that, they WALKED AWAY?! Why? Am I more dangerous without an AK-47? Ooooh, I feel power.

xoxox

No comments: