Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's a doggy dog world.


Short post ahead.

Looking at the sky's falling tears is serenading. Especially when you are working your butt off at the office or in a boutique. I've been smiling the whole damn day, I think I've pulled a muscle in my jaw -.-"
.
.
.

Presenting to you,
Yoshi san! "What's that down there?" , "How do I get down there?" , "I think I'm afraid of heights" :(
.
.
.
Poor thing.
.
.
.
So I decided to take more pictures of this cute lil thang`

"What you lookin at huh?!" :D
.
.
.

"Ooooh, hawt chic!" *drools*
.
.
.

Finally! After moving so much, I was beginning to think that he wasn't going to give me a clear picture :p *piiiiinnnnnnnnnnchhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
.
.
.

After he went for a walk, he came back all tired. *Hugggggers*
.
.
.

This is a hard earned picture. You have no idea what I went through to get this pathetic pic :( I still had to work okay! Bad Yoshi! But I still find you cute and cuddly ;p
.
.
.

He himself staring at his own reflection. Vain doggie :p I'll let you in on a secret: He's afraid of heights! (As in, from the chair to the floor kind of height)
.
.
.

Pooped after a day being photographed by Miss Sarah. This is my final pose! *click*
.
.
.

Sunset @ the park.
.
.
.

He pulled me close and said, "I want to be yours forever."

What next?

xoxo, dearest stranger in love.

No comments: