Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Big yellow taxi.


Just the other day, it was Big,Unc. D's birthday. He is ALWAYS 21 years old alright? So, tell him that ;)

Just a belated dedication:

In our lifetime, maybe some would come across the blessings of God; many wouldn't get the chance to. With a kind heart, a dose of humor, and not to forget, being a kid at heart at times, one of my blessings is to have met Uncle D and his wife, Aunty Irene.

I hope you live a great proper life with lots of love showered and continue to stay 21. You are one of a kind.

Happy Birthday Big D!

Hahaha! Eating ice-cream *grin grin grin*
Dashes off to show Aunty Irene :D
.
.
.

I attended Unc D's party @ his place in *censored* (privacy purposes). It was a normal party with lots of people I have never seen before, let alone know. I was bored and surrounded by adults :( So, I went to the park nearby, and later on visited my friend's house. There was a doggie there! His name was Hero. Such a macho name right?
.
.
.

Was trying to kiss the Macho doggie :D
.
.
.

Oh, look Grubbey, I found you another macho friend :p
.
.
.

Haha, this is just cute. Look at us!
.
.
.

Cam-whoring took place. Derieved from boredom of course ;)
Shameless.
.
.
.

I was really sleepy thus a dungu pic of muah. I slept a while later.
.
.
.

Would you call a mirror picture a classic style of cam ho-ing?
.
.
.

You are here by my side.
.
.
.

Meet the babe who calls me jie jie. Haha. The toilet is damn hot mmkay. Perspiring like nuts.
.
.
.

Whatever ;)

Frustration might cause one's despair, the rain might dampen one's spirit, but that doesn't mean they won't there when you need them.

Oh hallelujah Mother mary Jesus Christ, please grant my Brother some brains. His apparently, is stuck at his arse. I don't know how long I can stand his nonsential lectures and senseless arguements. It's like saying the river has legs to walk. Please have mercy! Amen.

x`s & 0`s ::

No comments: