Sunday, January 28, 2007

Stupid

Pplz, prepare for some bad comments on a certain someone ok? -.-
.
.
.

You know right, I can now officially call my mom a workaholic. Reason is cause, all she does is work, work work. Want some examples? Here I go.

This morning, I was woken up by my dad, coz I slept with my lights on last night. He knocked on the door, asked me to off them. OK, that one is acceptable. Save electricity mar right? Then I slept some more. But then I realized after a while that, once my sleep has been disrupted, I can no longer sleep in peace, so I decided, what the heck, wake up early la; nothing to lose also.

I came down, said my 'mornings' and opened the fridge. Ate papaya, and then I on the computer lor. Here was where it all began.

Dad suddenly called me. "Sarah!" So I answer back la..."Hm?" Then he didn't say anything you know. So I went to see him face to face. He started asking me questions about my friends. Wtf?! So, I answer la, whatever questions he threw at me, whilst eating papayas. Then he saw my bored face and maybe a little tulan-ed coz he called me when I was busy reading some things. SO RANDOM! Argh =X Please work on your timing, dad.

He don't get it wor! I said, "Can I go back reading now?" Then, he asked, what was I reading. I said, "stories la =.=" He just kept on asking when I clearly stated I was busy doing something. So there is my frustration num 1. I excused myself. BUT before I can sit down, my mom comes calling "Sarah! Go hang the clothes la, don't read." WTF WTF?! OMG, HELLO?! I want to relax a bit in the morning can a not? I know you like work, but don't keep asking me to do things, when I'm still in the morning mood ok.

Alright, then there I was, standing, stoning, getting bossed around in the morning. And this was all because I wanted to wake up a lil earlier. So fine, I went to hang the clothes. Came in, and GUESS WHAT?! I got called again.

Argh, please la. Gimme a break. You know what was the next thing my mom did? She cleaned the shoe rack. MY SHOE RACK as well. *All of a sudden, clean shoerack -.-" * No thank you. I know it sounds like a nice gesture, but I seriously don't want my MOM to do it coz she's a clean freak. And, well, mine is NOT so clean. I just left a few socks unfold and 2 plastic bags there, she freaked already k. So whats a poor daughter to do but to calm her down by cleaning it there and then.

Then, my mom went ranting, about how messy everything was when it wasn't really. Really. I walked away la, while she was complaining to herself. Don't tell me after all I did this morning, I still have to stand there and listen meh. I don't want! *Hanging clothes is the chore I hate the most and also do you know how hot the sun was this morning?! I fried out there!*

Conclusion is, my mom is a workaholic even if she tells you that she doesn't like to work all the time. I don't believe! She should just relax and read a book sometime. But watever it is, she is still my mom. And all moms act like well... moms. U know, nagging, lecturing, talking to self, complaining over petty things, etc etc.

MAYBE that is why I don't want to wake up so early, coz this happens. Don't tell me, I have to go through that every day?! NO!

whine
whine
whine
whine
whine

Dowan laaaaaa T______________T *scared to bits already. Plotting a sleeping schedule*

Who knows next, I have to become Cinderella, minus the princess part?! *horror*

*slaps self for jinxing*

No comments: