Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"Believe me", I plead.

She was her own problem and for that she knew. The endless words spitting from her mouth, were purely to get her calmed but at the same time, disgusted the ones around her.

At one point, a guardian who wishes nothing more than for her to be herself once more, stepped up; it was a challenge of worth. Accepting that offer with the right set of mind, the first few miniscule steps, were executed with no problems.

Knowing that one can lose focus, she did. Tremendously and ungracefully. Unconciously, revisiting the past memories and the pain that somehow became the comfort zone; the first of problems aroused. There, she realized it may have been something trivial she did, but to others it was betrayal.

She then picked herself up once again, stronger than the last time and started working her way up. Before she knew it, the things she did and said, were exceptionally, true and relaxed. Like how a normal person should be. Though, occasionally, there were lies left behind. Actions only to make those around her believe she was okay.

All in the end, what ever she did, was always never good enough, even for that one step. No one acknowledged, no one heard, and true enough, she couldn't ask for anyone to understand, because no one would, and no one will. Same goes for her, who would only understand the true concern of the ones around, but never the same way that they feel.

*Savouring the last of friendship after adding more fuel into the taming fire. It was my fault, and I take all responsibility. I thank you for all the tolerance that you had for me, and the eyes that saw my misery. Though I may have meant almost nothing to you both, I've always looked up to and cared about you guys.

"May time help resolve the distance and hurt between us. And may you see me for who I am, soon." Only that I pray.

I still love you guys, and I'm sorry.

No comments: