Friday, January 05, 2007

The Birthday

3 guys and a birthday girl all went out to have lunch @ KBBQ in Taipan. Wasn't a big party, just lunch. But it was meaningful =) Thanks for the great birthday Neal, Weiren& Hx.

Waiting for the latecomers to come pick me up! Muahahha :P Take pic@ Summit toilet -.-"

Didn't manage to take the restaurant banner but if you ever want to eat BBQ stuff and get GOOD service, this could be one of the place =) From the minute you come out of the lift, you can hear all the waiters and waitresses (if there were any) greeting you with open arms ENTHUSIASTICALLY. I was so fascinated that I kept on laughing and smiling. Anyhow, we got seated and as you can see, Neal and Weiren were fascinated with the displays of cute lil bowls and plates! *snigger snigger*

And presenting, the "Eat, Enjoy and Ecstatic pose!"...

Contestant #1
"Ahhh..!! So big la. You think can fit inside ar?" *Stufff..stuff..stuffs...*

Contestant #2
"mMmm... Reminds me of Jo. Lick lick..Tastes good :)" *Kidding kidding! Don't whack me k :P*
Oh, wait..commercial. This was the pinkish purplish vegetable side dish that weiren liked SOOO much; he ordered it 4 times -.-" *Nyam nyam...*

And..we're back!...

Contestant #3
*Gasps...Gasps...* "He ate the vege," Neal whispered. Weiren stoned.
Contestant #4
"Should I eat this? Is this nice?... AH... fuck it la, just eat!" *Chew chew, swallow*
.
.
.
.
.

Then real food arrived.
The beef. We were treated like kings and queens. The cut, cook and served it for us. Whaahha *Shiawase*

OMG. Pukes. I just remembered how this tastes like, and I'm tellin you now, YOU don't want to know.
.
.
.
.
.

Ah.. back to edible food.
The beef that you eat with veges. Kimbap?

All fat and full. Lolz. Merry pic taken by merry people :D

Watermelon KAMPAI!

Reminds me of kotatsu(s). Leg fight anyone?

It was a great day =) Thanks so much for remembering and celebrating it with me. You guys are the best! :D

Next up: The The continuation of my birthday and the BBQ @ Neals !

No comments: