Saturday, January 20, 2007

A step back in time

There was a place; spacious, comfortable, filled with people.
.
.
.

As I stepped onto the perimeter, I had a flashback. "Such a familiar ground, have I been here before?"... thoughts came rushing through my head.
.
.
.

I've nearly forgotten this place, I whispered to myself.
.
.
.

I stood by the pool I walked by before; bare footed, it was the same feeling I had 2 years ago. That sandy, but yet solid ground. I then decided to explore this place once more.
.
.
.

One touch was all it take to bring the past back alive, even for that one moment. I remember I saw a couple kissing there. I giggled an awkward laughter.
.
.
.

As I walked, I passed by the bridge in which romance was in the air. I still remember the darkness, the embrace, and warmth. The time that sort of stopped. Maybe it was me, but it passed by slowly...slowly...
.
.
.

Sadly, it is but a memory. A memory in which I can only keep dear to my heart, for it was where it all began. The place that I could define as cozy as a home, if only you'd join hands with me, to step in a dream come reality.

That sweet chiffon blue dress, and a handsome black matching formal wear. Love was written all over the night.

No comments: