Wednesday, January 24, 2007

AaAaaah...!

Hahahha, omg wei, I'm like awake at 8am in the morning?! This CAN'T BE true -.-"

Sarah doesn't wake up at 8am lol :P Wait, 6am. OMFG! 6 freakin am?!

Oh, I've just finished doing another set of testimonials for my portfolio, and I'm like damn hyper right now. The one thing I'm craving for now, is a nice hot shower. Aaaaaahhhhh!!Aaaahhh!! T___T I'm gonna sleep in class later *sobs at the corner* (Teacher please don't scold me *puppy eyes*) This is terrible! How am I supposed to last the day?! Brain dead already *cries*

I need sugar people, SUGAR!

*Runs off to make a cuppa tea, puts 5 teaspoons of sugar.... mix mix mix mix...*

Okay, I think I'll stop here before I go nuts again =.=

Ja ne! Mata ato de :D:D

*HugsSSss to everyoneeeee!*

OHAYO minna san!
GOOD MORNING peopleS!

No comments: