Thursday, November 06, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWNIE BOY :D


BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BOY already lah, (17 right ;p)

Anyway, just a BIG shout-out to you;

Here's a poem dedicated to you;

Use your talent,
Demand its challenge,
Grasp it proudly,
But with an open heart.

The day will come,
Patience, little one,
He knows its your call,
Just make it through; give it your all.


:)

Have a great one. Gonna see you in church until I'm sick of you! :P

P.S: Nola, I'm not so bad kay :]

Fast forward:-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA P'NG JIN LI :D

I know your birthday is on the 7th, but since I didn't get to call you at 12am, I succumbed to this. Wishing you on the net, a day before! (bangga)

I haven't seen you in a while, but I hope you still remember the good times we had as a kid. You were my soulmate, my shoulder, my sister, my best friend. Remember that one time I actually came to your house at 6 blardy am in the morning just to watch a movie. Remember our first meeting was through skating? Sigh, I miss those fun childish times. It's sad that our pathways are now separated. Nonetheless! I only stay like a few houses away from yours lah.

Have a great one, I know you will. Don't party too hard :)

Love ya babe, xo.

No comments: