Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lovely memories without faces.


In a few hours time I'll be off to Singapore :)

I feel excited, but flooded with anxiety as well. Hopefully all goes well for everyone who's going. Oh, not to mention the agonizing bus ride that I'll be experiencing! Thumbs down for motion sickness :(
.
.
.

Oh well, on another note, C3 came to City Harvest today :D

They were awesome and I had a front row view of the whole performance. Vibrations that leaves your body shaken even hours after the concert; it was just enlightening. Awesome performance, and they're kind of cute ;p
.
.
.

Before I leave, 300km away from home, I feel the need to dig up the time capsule.

I miss:


This; the tranquil panorama.
.
.
.


The moment that nearly went into sexy mode.
.
.
.


Many kisses exchanged ;)
.
.
.


The once in a lifetime delicacy :)
.
.
.


I miss you, bear.

Waiting within the hour seems so long, and agonizing; but the more I think about it, the more emotions engulf my soul.

God, please make me feel good and not kill myself.

To end it, I pray for a safe journey, fun moments with brothers and sisters, an awesome performance, to shake Pastor Kong's hand again, to inspire the crowd and last but not least, to have a good time. I also pray for my sanity, and competence, in surviving emotional traumas. Father Lord, please hear me out :)

In Jesus name,
Amen.

No comments: