Friday, November 07, 2008

Distinguished fears.


Who would have known,
The sound of shattered glasses,

Who would have known,
The silent tears,
Who would have known,

Your subtlety,
Who would have known-
Only me.
Shadows are gray,
But yours is black,
Night is dark,
But yours only dimmed,

My heart darkened,
But yours deepened,

My words sharpened,
But yours silenced;Where art thou,
You, whom I knew;
You, whom I sought;
You who taught me colors,
Colored me blind.

Crusader, crusader,
Knight shinning
in silver,
Knight, oh! knight,
Coated in armor,
The war we fought,
No longer signific
ant,Sentiments laid;
Courage left aside;
Judgements, you decide;
Maiden, oh, maiden,
Why do you abide?


Words describe not this anguish,
Comfort her you cannot,
Your maiden heart aches,
She cringes at the thought of reasons,
Eradicating the weeds you planted,
Contemplating justice,
Contemplating choice,
Contemplating love.
.
.
.
.

In the end, I only smiled because of you.

... this formidable love.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Choong said...

emo-nessss!!!

Sarah said...

What! *kicks your butt*