Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wrestle thy affections.


I've officially lost my mojo to blog! Why am I so lazy :(

But, there is still hope! I am still writing on empty pages to keep the vocabulary intact and also to relieve stress.

So much has happened ever since I joined CHC, and I wonder whether it was ever a coincidence that I found my place. But He is always planning something great for each of us, and I will least try to make an effort to believe :)

Anyway, Dance My Love premiered a few weeks ago and it has been a blast despite sudden rushes of adrenalin numbing my body. During the first night, I felt scared, because I haven't been on stage for quite some time and was getting stage fright. I never felt so scattered in my life! I was here, there and everywhere; hair, make-up, wardrobe, accessories- you name it!

Quite an experienced felt, I'd say. I think I'd love to do another production as long as I'm free. So much with words, let's look at some of the pictures taken on stage :D

Presenting,


The infamous poster!
.
.
.


Our elegant ballet team :)
*There you can see David Oh, acting as the ballet instructor and also a dad to one of the main cast.
.
.
.


Spot the not: ZOUK >> ZUOK.
Our very own beatboxer doing his thang again :p
.
.
.


Smooth Gees having a moment!
.
.
.


Mimers!
.
.
.


They were awesome lol ;p
.
.
.


'Tyler' looks lost. Jorida was on set too :)
[So You Think You Can Dance finalist]
.
.
.


Two main characters.
.
.
.


Scene of the day: Nerd dancers!
They never fail to crack me up.
.
.
.


Awesome :D
.
.
.


Monsieur Justin and me.
.
.
.


Lol, I didn't know Justin covered so much of his face!
Wondered how he manage to guide me :p
.
.
.


Our very own hip hoppers! Hawt :D
.
.
.


Smooth Gees in action :)
.
.
.


Final retro dance scene :)

It was great; we all had fun.

xx

Tagged by Cayman & Huifen:

1) What is the relationship between you both?
Friends [Cayman]; Friend, cell member [Huifen]

2) 5 impressions of him/her:
Huifen:
- Caring
- Hillarious
- Hardworking
- Helpful
- Smiles all the time
Cayman:
- Friendly
- Helpful
- Sociable
- Intelligent
- Colorful

3) Most memorable things she/he has done for you:
Keep sandwiches for me after dance practice [Huifen]
Don't really talk much with Cayman, so I'm not sure.

4) The most memorable she/he has said to you:
"Get well soon, yeah?" [Huifen]
Like I said, I didn't get to talk much to Cayman, soo.. :(

5) If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
feel awkward [both]

6) If he/she becomes your lover, they will have to improve on:
Lol, not sure what to say here ;p

7) If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is:
I 'stole' your guitar [Huifen]
Coz, the Devil got jealous :P [Cayman]

8) The most desirable thing to do to him/her:
Haha, is this question written correctly?

9) The overall impression on him/her:
Both:
Friendly :)

10) How do you think the people around you feel around you?
Awkward sometimes!

11) Your character is:
Define all here meh -.-"

12) What do you hate about yourself?
The inability to trust people.

13) The most ideal person you want to be is:
I'm ideal enough right? :p Nola, hmm, I think idealism doesn't last long.

14) For the people who cares about you and like you, say something to them:
Thank you to whoever you may be :) I appreciate all the love and care that you have given to me! Thank you, thank you, thank YOU! [Man, I sound like a beauty pageant contestant, lol]

Ten people to tag:
1) Darren
2) Ethan ( I know he won't do it ;p)
3) Jian Eu
4) Samuel Chew
5) Delvin
6) Jeffrey
7) Shawn
8) Amy
9) Carmen
10) You! :D

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with:
HAHAHAHA.

Is no.3 a male or female?
What do you think?

If no.7 and 10 got together, would it be a good thing?
Hmm, it depends on who 'You' are.

How about no.5 and 8?
Weird. Totally, weird. LOL

What is no.1 studying?
Ain't studying no more. Working :)

Is no.4 single?
The last time I asked, yes ;p

Wahliao, damn tired to do a meme lor. T_T
I'm off to leisure land now :D

Toodelahs!

No comments: