Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stepping up the game.


Continuing my previous post.

Time is of the essence nowadays. I'm so busy, I don't even go online anymore! Oh well, I know you still miss me dear :)

Anyway, back to Singapore (finally)

Day 2 was pretty much a hang out day because service was in the morning ;p but nonetheless, we were still exhausted.

After dancing our last session for the event, we were free to roam around the wonders of Singapore. With Lester as our guide, thank the Lord we did not get lost :)

As you can see here, Kellz is trying to cross the busy road. But to no avail.
.
.
.


Being the other one who crosses roads slow all the time, Jia Hao got pulled into the fanatic moment! *You can see Marki pointing at them, lol.
.
.
.


Jia Hao looks like a prisoner in the end. Tsk ;p
.
.
.


Oooh! I stepped on the F1 track. It was a delicious moment! :D
.
.
.

Where spectators witness the esteemed f1 cars zooming across!
.
.
.


The shopping mall we were at- Marina Square.
.
.
.


Being a jackun here, because it was the first time I saw so many flat screens on a wall :D
.
.
.


The two lovebirds having a romantic photo session! Haha ;p
.
.
.

Tired :(
.
.
.


Then Lester decided to join our clowny troupe. Now, no doubt, he IS one of us- jackuns.
.
.
.


Kellz enjoying her RM25 meal. LOL
.
.
.

Marki was so hungry she didn't even pose!
.
.
.


Our infamous beatboxer :D
.
.
.


Tour guide aka, the one who called me short!
.
.
.


Groupie picture :D

xx

That ends the awesome S'pore trip!

xx

Our production 'Dance my love' was a success. Though, I am not ecstatic about my routine, and performance, I think it was alright overall. In the end, I was feeling a little remorseful about changing the cheorography on the last day to entertain Pastor Kevin, but at least we tried. I was just feeling down thinking about this performance. I could have done so much more but I guess I have to let it go and move on. I would definitely step up the game, next time around.

Overall, it was entertaining and I got my parents for once to watch me do something else other than studying. Their pressence there was appreciated. Thanks :)

I shall post pics, once I get them so, just keep logging in to check on me! ;)

*Oh, before I forget, the next post would be a tag post. Cayman tagged moi :D

No comments: