Friday, December 01, 2006

Moshi watashi o aitakatta...

...you would say this:

Scenerio

My girlfriends and I just came out from the movie theatre.

"Let's go and eat some pasta shall we?" I suggested.

"Alright! Why not? Let's go!" They answered, enthusiastically.

Meanwhile... in the car, my baby darl missed me and so he called.

Him: Hey babe, where are you now?
Me: Hey baby!! Um, I'm with my friends, outside the theatre going to eat pasta now.
Him: Can we meet? *Puppish tone*
Me: Eh?.. but I'm with my friends.
Him: Must you really eat pasta today?
Me: We all agreed already wor...

Getting a lil tense...

Him: Why must you eat it today?! Don't eat! Come meet me okay?
Me: But...

Manglish starts to appear...

Him: Tell them you have some urgent matters to attend to lah!
Me: Huh....uh..
Him: Can la..can la..
Me: Wouldn't it be... *Interrupted*
.
.
.
.
.

Him: I'll buy you a whole Itallian restaurant! Okiesh? I'm picking you up now!

*Hangs up*

Leaves a confused but a very very happy, delighted ME! Lolz :)

No comments: