Tuesday, November 07, 2006

MmMm...

If love made me blind,
I wouldn't mind,
For if you were by my side,
I'll be just alright;
If sacrifices are made for love,
I wouldn't mind,
For if you love me enough,
No matter how tough,
You'd always come back;
If love was hard work,
I wouldn't mind,
For if you were broke,
I wouldn't make a joke;
I'll be the shoulder,
That you can rely on;
And create another special bond;
If distant love meant to be stronger,
I wouldn't mind,
For as long as we both hold our hearts together,
Things would always turn out better;
The distant is no more a matter.
Loving you for better or worse,
A great depth shall be immersed,
For a better future;
That vision we'd conjure.
I'd be willing to be there,
Despite the words we can't share,
For in time to come,
The ocean will calm,
The relief,
The peace,
And all those years that you've been missed,
Will only become.... <3 this.

As I pray for you tonight, in hope that you'll sleep in a peaceful state of mind... Fear not the shadows that influence your judgements. I'll always be here, from now and forever; to do my best to listen, to even the most outrageous things you have to say =) Because, I like that in you. Goodnight, hun. x0x0

No comments: