Monday, March 10, 2008

I'd like to dance with you, he said.
.
.
.

Sunday 09/03: As the itinery reads the "Malaysia Asian Open Dance Championships 2008" was held in Shangri-La hotel @ KL. Events were divided into two segments; day and night performances.

Skimpish outfits, glittery blings, tidy hairdo, etc, this will be me when the next competition comes! For the sake of updating this public diary of mine, I shan't put any pictures of me, yet ;p (there's another event that I attended) Let my 3.2 megapixel photos tell you what this is, roughly.
.
.
.

How many times do you want to look at the booklet? -.-
.
.
.

Fav couple #1
The guy was more enthusiastic than his partner. But somehow it worked.
.
.
.

This is why I need a DSL camera!
.
.
.

This older couple were cheeky :)
Participants over the age of 55!
They can shake the sexiness out of all of you!
.
.
.

Murder on the dance floor.
.
.
.

Ladies leading ladies. Men, time to get yourselves turned on ;)
.
.
.

Ballroom event. The Waltz.
Such a beautiful dance.
.
.
.

I didn't take any Tango photos because they were simply too quick and hot.
.
.
.

This lady stood right infront of me, and she looked so angelic. Thus, the sole picture of her standing before the song started. I liked the soft color on her gown. Best looking one on the dance floor :)
.
.
.

I don't know why I ended with this but live with it ;)
Waltz pose`

xx


I hugged, I kissed, I smelt and I dreamed.
I touched, I called, and I sang.
Out of nowhere, his voice rang in the midst of still air;
"I love you"- enchantedbykindness.

No comments: