Monday, March 24, 2008

Love is ;


First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOTHER :) I'm sorry stress is a compulsary thing when it comes to raising me as a kid -.- But, in years to come, hopefully you can relax more, stress less, and go shopping with me more often.

P.s: You're not old lah. Stop pulling your white hairs! ;)

xx

Friends Night @ City Harvest church.

This church is damn happening lor. Aside from Metro Tabernacle, which I also like a lot but it's all the way in Taman Melawati. That's 40 minutes drive okay. Can speed all the way to Genting Highlands already ;p

Well, Friends Night is all about making new friends; it's like a youth event. Enough said.

So, without further ado... presenting the "OMG, so cute Awards".

This little girl wins hands down ;))
.
.
.

They party like rockstars ;)
.
.
.

Then I had to sit at the back because it was packed like crazy -.-
.
.
.

Who knows Danny One? I didn't know until he came on stage. Local celeb wor... ;p

xx

Sense `

Boss still haven't pay me. *angry fumes* I want my moolah!

This is me bored. I can be worse when I'm exceptionally BORED.

Color my sensuality.
.
.
.

Drama queen.
.
.
.

Do you think you know this girl?
.
.
.

In the end, it's still 'our little secret'.
.
.
.

Hushed;
There will be despair,
Hush;
This life you spared,
Hush;
When you say I love you,
Hushed;
When I stripped naked,
Silence;
As you stared in awe,
Whisper;
When your hands touched me,
Call;
Is this, all of you I see?
-onepair; oneofakind.

No comments: