Friday, February 29, 2008

"Girl, you're my only babygirl."


Apologies and resentment,
Have you really repent?
Look into my eyes,
Look and never lose track,
These words you said,
"I want you back".

White roses, fresh air, a cup of lemonade, a flying kiss that actually flies; he told me his story once, and I'd like to reminisce the nostalgia.

Titled: Why she's all that I want and want to be with.

"A man could not ask or hope for anyone more of caliber. She has a heart of gold, loyalty only seen in fairy tales, character so cute that it'll put babies to shame, and a body so sexy that it'll raise the "heart" of mine. She is and will always be as good as it gets.

Long story short, I'll forever regret it if I let go of her. Love comes as often as spring; true love only comes once in a lifetime. And she's the one."


:)


Pampering self.

I did a french manicure in the name of indulgence. It's been so long since my hardworking fingers were pampered and I felt that they deserved it.

No other color looks as sweet naturally ;
Gloria's Jean with my pretty nails and Vincent, my boss. (whom I didn't take a picture of ;p)
.
.
.

Shiny ga barney, haha, I'm so funny -.-"
.
.
.

Call out my name, and not hold back.
.
.
.

Because I'll look dungu-ish even if you didn't ask me to.
.
.
.

Showing you my imperfections...
.
.
.

doesn't mean you take advantage of them...
But embrace them, because they're a part of me, and you told me one of the reasons why you love me- "It's because of who you are."

I would like to apologize for causing your hoarse voice, but then again, this is a part of me hoping that your hoarse voice would bring us closer.

g'nite stranger :)

No comments: