Monday, February 25, 2008

Define courage ;


Somewhere in the month of February, I hanged with my gay gays and we went to catch "Jumper" on it's first night airing the cinemas. It was full, and when I say full, it's 3 rows from the screen full. The neck ache I have today still exists! Bloody chair. One U's chair is way more comfortable. But it's not the chair or the junkfood that makes the atmosphere, but my gay gays.

I like Hayden Christensen very much. So, I guess you know how much I liked the movie. Plus, Rachel Bilson; I love that girl ever since the O.C. She's definitely got character and that I like about her.

Man, if I had that kind of power, I would be the happiest person on earth.
.
.
.

Look at em' love birds :)
.
.
.

This is Griffin (Jamie Bell). I love this dude as well, because he's just funny and I get English jokes. Gawd, his accent - Lol ;)
.
.
.

This guy- I don't like! They torture those poor Jumpers with electric rods. I dislike violence like these, even if it's on the big screen. Just don't have the heart for it. That figures why I don't watch horror movies ;p

Question of the day: What would you do if you had a Jumper's power? & where would you travel?

No comments: