Thursday, May 14, 2009

Knight in black armor.


*hyperventilates*

Yo muh hommies (that didn't come out right, did it..) Let's try it again. What's up people (peep-hole. Sorry, it kind of sounded like that.)

Do you guys watch Knight Rider? For those who watched the original version when you were younger, that's one of them. There is also another one (remake or not, I don't know lah okay); Knight Rider 2008.

So, you'd be assuming that I'm in it for some hot guy or girl, but whatever. I'm talking about KITT, the awesomely beawesome car. As some of you love luxury cars like Ferrari, Maserati, Porche, Audi, etc, I am now loving the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR!
.
.
.

Sarah Graiman (Lead actress)
.
.
.

Micheal Knight (Lead male)
.
.
.

This is the how the mustang looks in real life :D
.
.
.


This is KITT in Knight Rider.
*Big-eyed and drooling*
.
.
.


Heart rate: 200/60 GOD YOU HANDSOME THING!
*attempts to start a KITT fanclub*
.
.
.

Can I ride you please :)
.
.
.

So, who needs a luxury car when you can have KITT?
.
.
.
.
.

In this form:


Weapon armor! No bullets, lightning, bombs, etc can destroy you! He has access to the satellite, a hacking programe, firepower and a weaponary system, awesome rims, auto-pilot system, etc! Plus, KITT talks. He talks like a very intelligent human being :D

You're awesome KITT :D


*End of fantasy*

Kay, on a more realistic note, I have an English Paper tomorrow. To make things worse, I have to walk from KLCC to BC :( with period cramps. God please help me. Got a lot of cars to evade and wide roads to cross!

Okay, I'm off to write essays -.-

Goodnight ;)

2 comments:

Leonard said...

Tht shelby is Damn Hot !

Jeffrey Choong said...

Haha... Have you just started to watch? Want me to give you all my downloads? =P

So your next car will be a mustang?