Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blueberry.


Holla bella, to the few that comes across my humble abode. I've been catching up on dramas, gossips, news and of course, who could forget - studies. It hasn't been too hectic for me, but the perpetual rainy days makes mine a little more somber.

And! It's getting on my nerves that wherever I go, I have to go through the rain first :( All my efforts taking a bath disappears within the second. Sighh. Then I'll have to wash up again. Then again, it's mother nature; who could defy it. Umbrella you say? Even the umbrella does no justice to 'freshly blow dried fragrant locks'. And I'm one to use a hoodie instead of an umbrella. Silly me.

Anywayy, I would first warn you that there will be no pictures in this particular post (but I think you know that already). Maybe the next. I'll be going to Kinokuniya tomorrow to do some 'light' reading and see if I find any interesting materials.

3 months and counting. Life would be a torture to live those 3 months stressing out paperwork, after paperwork. I need some fun people! *winkety-wink at youknowwhoyouare ;)

Oooh, Watchman is coming out! Or is it out already? I don't keep up with movies nowadays. I think I'd watch watchman do his thang (geddit? watch watchman. . . guess not. Man, I'm killing myself with the extreme lameness.) Might be interesting. So, who's planning? *points finger.

Lol. Okayy.

To end it on a totally awkward note, I'm a self declaring vampire because I've turned into a nocturnal being. I sleep when you're awake. So, I'm not really sure if I'll make it to KLCC tomorrow, in one piece. Hence, making sure I bring a loaded playlist with me.

Oyasuminasai, those who are as nocturnal as I am ;)

No comments: