Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Interpretations.


As promised, a post on the Cadbury experience. What is this Cadbury ex-huh?

It is a caravan that travels around Malaysia(I think) telling stories to children in rural areas. I was asked to help out for the day and get paid! So, I went lah.

Anyway, I had to wake up at 6am and travel for 2 hours till we reached an orang asli kampung in Sepang. That's like travelling to Ipoh by car; speeding at 120km/h. But ahh, that's not the point.
.
.
.

I slept the whole journey because I don't wake up that early. Yeah, piglet me. After reaching the kampung, we found out that the caravan had some engine problems. And so, we got delayed. From storytelling at 10am, we started around 1130? or was it 12? Anyway, here are some pics.
.
.
.

While waiting for the caravan to arrive, some of the very excited children came early and gathered at that small spot there.
.
.
.

Haha, retarded me. But look at the bus- have you seen one like this?
.
.
.

Storytelling in progress. Adorable aren't they?
.
.
.

I was actually very surprised on how sporting they were despite being in a different environment for a while :)

*Just a note:
The temperature outside the bus was, let's just say 'scorching hot' and we helpers were pampered with 3 blasted airconds in the bus. ;)
.
.
.

If you've read so far and not know that Cadbury is a chocolate brand, you're really dumb -.-"
.
.
.

Was tired as hell; cannot wait to head home ! :p

Glad I went along to help, glad to have met these kids. To see them laugh, smile and be merry was a satisfaction more than deserving.

No comments: